Friday, June 7, 2019

I'M BACK! :)


December 14, 2008, the last entry I made on this blog before this one.  It has been a long time indeed since I even visited.  Imagine the author himself of a blog only coming back after 11 long years.  I almost even forgot this blog...  11 years is such a long time,  Many things has happened and some are even surprising.  I was not able to visit and make much entries previously maybe because of so much activities and things that need attending to.  But I realized we should not be so preoccupied with the so called necessities of life If we would like to be happy, we should by all means find time to engage in our interest.  For me, one of it would be photography.  So, last three weeks suddenly it came to me that I should find time doing it.  Sure I have been doing digital photography for some time but I would like to be in touch with the excitement of taking a picture and be surprised at the result.  So, how to do it?  I decided to once again revive my film photography.  I will once again take pictures using film.  Mainly the 35 mm format using my trusty film camera.  And, since it is difficult to have films processed by commercial photographic shops nowadays, I will do the processing myself.  I am just completing my supplies and once ready I shall again do this exciting activity.  I hope others will realize also the beauty that can be derived from film.  I wish others take up also the classical photography using film so that not only we preserve this art but also to be able to enjoy the unique images that can be created with this medium.

No comments: